[CT-NFB] Fwd: Aira partners with NFB to provide access to Covid-19 at-home tests.

Jim McCollum j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 3 12:12:13 UTC 2022

Hello, all.

I thought this would be of interest to some of you. The Federation is advocating for at home COVID-19 tests to be made accessible, which is what should happen, but this arrangement with AIRA will be helpful in the meantime.

One of the legislative priorities for next week’s Washington Seminar is the Medical Device Nonvisual Accessibility Act, which would require that these kits be accessible to the blind.

Jim Y. McCollum
Board Member and Legislative Coordinator
j.mccollum64 at comcast.net
Sent from my iPhone

Begin forwarded message: