[CT-NFB] Interesting facts about braille note taking.

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 15 02:40:59 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family,

You are all welcome to attend a regularly scheduled At Large chapter
conference call this Wednesday February 16, 2022 starting at 07:30PM,
Eastern.

Our guest speaker is Jonathan Gansfried Rehabilitation Teacher with
the Department of Aging and Disability, Bureau of Education and
Services for the Blind.

Jonathan will talk briefly about braille and its rudiments. And how
older folk, like myself, can pick up on it.

We will be using our normal conference call numbers, which are:
425- 436- 6349 and the access code is: 223- 2614#.

Hope to see many of you there!

Respectfully,

Jim Cronin
At Large Chapter President

National Federation of the Blind
          of Connecticut

phone: 203- 762- 6255
email: jcronin442 @gmail.com

Live the life you want; Blindness is not what holds you back.