[CT-NFB] Amazon echo

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 20:41:46 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
We enjoy playing Jeopardy on our smart speaker but for many months now the glitches have been terrible to the point where we have stopped playing the game. The other night we discovered that you could just say your speakers name, and then say “feedback“. The speaker will then ask you what the feedback is about? We just simply said “Jeopardy is not working well“. The speaker then replied, “thank you for your feedback“. We had gotten an announcement earlier that day as we engaged another game that said problems with that game had been straightened out thanks to Feedback. Thought I would pass this along and hope that it makes a difference if you are having issues that you would like to report regarding your smart speaker. I will be passing along some information from NEAT that includes a webinar in August focusing on both the Amazon echo and another smart speaker by Google  that you may be interested in.
Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind