[CT-NFB] Vacation

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Fri Jul 29 14:18:20 UTC 2022

Hello Federation Family,

I will be leaving for vacation tomorrow (July 30th) morning and returning on
Monday (August 8th.) If you have any URGENT matters, please reach out to
Beth Rival or Mary Silverberg. Secondly, Lucia will be on vacation from
August 4th through August 10th.  Please do not try and reach her during that
time frame. Otherwise, I believe we are in good shape for one week.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality