[CT-NFB] NFB-CT Birdies for Charity Week #8 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 17:02:26 UTC 2022

Hello Everyone,
We are in the final week!   (Admit it, you'll miss us  or at least our
corny chirps)!
It's not too late to donate to NFB-CT  through the Travelers Championship
Golf Tournament
which runs THIS WEEK from  the 20th to the 26th.

If we flock together,   we can meet our goal.  The bread crumbs are still
out there on the trail.
So flap your wings  and if you have not already donated,   join our flock
and help build our nest egg!    We need YOU!    Make your donation go even
further.    For every   donation made, the Travelers will add another 15%
 We can reach our goal with your help.

Just click on  Birdies for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2022-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/2395>
then click again to donate.  Please share this with friends and family on
your favorite social media.   For those of you who have already donated,
our heartfelt  THANK YOU!

Best,
Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski
ReplyReply allForward