[CT-NFB] Matching Gift Opportunity-Help Us Change Lives for Blind People

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:32:43 UTC 2022

Please share with your chapter and division members. Encourage them to join
in this opportunity to help the NFB and possibly win a free trip to next
years national convention.

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/top-blue-bar.jpg>

  <https://nfb.org/images/nfb/images/images/nfb-logo-for-email-template.jpg>

Contribute to Give $20 and Double Your Dollars

Display the power of a movement for Braille and beyond. When you participate
in the Give $20 Matching Gift Campaign
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=26425&qid=7340527>  you will be
entered into the Give $20 Convention Drawing AND help our work to change
lives for blind people. And thanks to a generous gift from HumanWare, every
dollar contributed before July 10 will be matched, up to $50,000!

One of our members recently shared how Braille education and the Federation
philosophy has shaped her life and career:

The NFB has been a source of support and guidance for my family and me since
the time when I was quite young. We attended state conventions, I had
support learning Braille, and also attended NFB BELLR Academy. I have chosen
the career of an elementary teacher with a special education background so I
can help advocate for any special needs students who come into the regular
education classroom. I will be a mentor, advocate, and role model.

Here's how you can support the Give $20 Matching Gift Campaign:

*	Contribute online now
<https://nfb.org/civicrm/mailing/url?u=26426&qid=7340527> .
*	Give via phone by calling 410-659-9314, extension 2430.
*	Send a check to National Federation of the Blind, 200 East Wells
Street Baltimore, MD 21230. Important: Be sure to have "Give 20" and the
fund you are donating to in the memo.

This matching gift opportunity is only available for a limited time, so
please don't wait to give. Thank you for helping us share Federation
resources with more blind people and thank you to HumanWare for doubling our
dollars!

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality