[CT-NFB] Convention Fundraiser

Shonda shonda.r.rosetta at gmail.com
Fri Mar 4 23:42:16 UTC 2022

Hello everyone, this is Veronica Alston. I hope all is well.
My apologies to you all. I made an earlier attempt to send out this information but realized it hadn’t gone out.
I am a part of the NFB willing workers. This is the committee in charge of planning some of the activities for The national convention.
I have a Double Good pop-up store where gourmet popcorn can be purchased. Half of the proceeds from the sales Will go to us to help with our Convention.
The link is now active and expires on Monday, march 7th 12:00pm.
Again I apologize for notifying you all so late but I know we Will do the best we can to support and make this convention successful.

Stay Safe
BLM
Shonda R Rosetta (860)951-6107

National Federation Of The Blind