[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter meeting.

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 23:10:24 UTC 2022

Dear Fellow Federationists,

We are excited to have as our guest speaker Beth Rival, President of
the CT Association of Guide Dog Users. Beth will share her hope,
strenghth and experience with that Division, and more.

The meeting is this coming Wednesday March 16, 2022 starting at
07:30PM, Eastern.

As usual, the meeting is via conference call. Those numbers are as follows:
425- 436- 6349, and the access code is: 223- 2614#.

We hope many will join us on the call.

As always, should you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Respectfully,

Jim Cronin
At Large Chapter President

National Federation of the Blind
         of Connecticut

phone: 203- 762- 6255
email: jcronin442 at gmail.com

Live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.