[CT-NFB] the 4 bucks for the at large chaptor.

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue May 10 19:05:06 UTC 2022

Hamit,

So, you're going to join the at-large chapter. Great! Yes, you owe $4 more
each. I think you paid the original through our PayPal, didn't you? Go to
www.nfbct.org and complete the membership form again, then pay through the
PayPal link. If you want to send money to us, a money order would be made
out to the NFB of CT and address it to P.O. Box 420, Manchester, CT 06045.

Lucia