[CT-NFB] Fw: [BlindTlk] Recommendations for an accessible talking radio/alarm clock

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 9 17:31:21 UTC 2022

 I mean the Independence Market at the NFB. Link is
https://nfb.org/programs-services/independence-market-
I'm sending this reply to the whole list so they can benefit from the market. I've ordered from them five times now. They're fantastic. You may download their catalog from the above link if you wish.
spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net