[CT-NFB] FW: Connecticut Association of guide dog users (CTAGDU)

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Thu Nov 17 19:02:54 UTC 2022

From: Isabel Rosario <isabelrosario76 at gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 17, 2022 12:27 PM
Cc: Isabel Rosario <isabelrosario76 at gmail.com>
Subject: Connecticut Association of guide dog users (CTAGDU)

Good afternoon,

I hope this email finds you well!

During the Connecticut state convention a new board for CTAGDU was elected. I wanted to formally introduce myself, my name is Isabel Rosario and I am currently serving as the president of this division. For those of you that don’t know me, I am a junior at Southern Connecticut State University, and I reside in Bridgeport. I have been a guide dog user for 3 years.

My contact information is as follows:

Email- isabelrosario76 at gmail.com <mailto:isabelrosario76 at gmail.com>

Phone- 203-993-3045

Along with introducing myself, I wanted to reach out to members and ask what  everyone’s thoughts are regarding creating a listserv for division members/anyone who is interested in receiving information about the division. I think it would be a great way to connect with fellow members, it would also allow people to ask questions relating to getting a guide dog, or for those who currently have a dog. It can also be a great way to forward information from NAGDU. I would love to hear everyone’s thoughts on this.

I look forward to getting to know those of you who I have yet had the pleasure of meeting!

Best,

Isabel

--

Best regards,