[CT-NFB] sad news posted on Facebook

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Thu Nov 24 15:18:53 UTC 2022

Hi, Hamit!

I hope you and your Mom are well.  Like you, I was so surprised to learn of Steve's death.  I have been good friends with his family and grew up with his family, as we were neighbors.

Anyway, hope you have a wonderful day and holiday season.

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!