[CT-NFB] Steve Famiglietti

Esther Levegnale elevegnale at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 28 07:48:13 UTC 2022

Hi, Maryanne,

Yes, Steve will be sorely missed and I do remember when he worked for Silver Lining Technologies and, of course, the NEAT Center.  It is still hard to fathom the fact that we won't ever see him any more.  I still hear his voice in my mind.

EstherSent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!