[CT-NFB] Ctabs popcorn fundraiser

Rosario, Isabel M. rosarioi4 at southernct.edu
Wed Nov 30 14:44:01 UTC 2022

Good morning!
Tis the season of giving❄️ and you can support the Connecticut Association of Blind Students while getting a tasty treat for you or your loved ones! How? Starting this Friday, December 2 at 12PM you can shop for some yummy popcorn🍿 using our exclusive link and we will get 50% of the proceeds raised. Make sure to shop by Tuesday, December 6 at 12PM as this is only a 4 day sale!
    https://s.dgpopup.com/4cn9f3k6

Best regards,
Isabel Rosario
Co-chair|NABS Legislative & Self Advocacy Committee
President| Connecticut Association of Blind Students
President| Connecticut Association of Guide Dog Users
A proud division of the National Federation of the Blind of Connecticut
www.nfbct.org
Check out my podcast:https://anchor.fm/brizzys-perspective