[CT-NFB] Blind Equality Achievement Month

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 15:50:43 UTC 2022

Dear Federation Family,

I would like to congratulate Marilyn Wenzel, and Gary Allen for running in
the 5K, and Jim McCollum for running the half Marathon this past weekend.
With the help of Achilles Connecticut our blind NFB members where able to
participate in the same races as their sighted piers. I am so proud of all
three of you for showing the other runners and the many spectators that we
can do whatever we set our minds to. Great job!

Best Regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality