[CT-NFB] Fwd: Blind Americans Equality Day Proclamation - This Saturday, October 15th, 2022

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 20:30:44 UTC 2022

FYI...Blind Americans Equality Day...
Mary Silverberg

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Norton, Andrew <Andrew.Norton at ct.gov>
Date: Thu, Oct 13, 2022 at 4:20 PM
Subject: Blind Americans Equality Day Proclamation - This Saturday, October
15th, 2022

Hello all:

            Governor Lamont has once again declared October 15th to be
Blind Americans Equality Day which falls on this upcoming Saturday.

            I have included two attachments – one is the official
proclamation with his signature and the seal. The second is a more
user-friendly version with the same text.

            Please share this with anyone you can think of. I have sent
this to over one hundred people but I have used the bcc option.

Andrew Norton

Legislative Liaison

Aging & Disability Services (ADS)

(860) 602-4078