[CT-NFB] Items for Business Meeting on Sunday, November 6th

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 17 20:00:17 UTC 2022

Hi everyone,
I am not sure whether or not we should make a motion regarding using some of the general fund for the technology grants as we previously discussed. Do we want to add to the amount given of $500, say to 750? Or do we just want to allow the current balance to be depleted and then fund it for the future? We know how expensive technology and training  are and fundraising has been very difficult.

Deborah J. Reed
Central Chapter President
NFB of CT
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
860-378-5370
“Live the life you want, blindness is not what holds you back.” National Federation Of The Blind