[CT-NFB] Goodbye

tattenberg at gmail.com tattenberg at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 00:49:54 UTC 2022

Hey CT Gang,

I'm unsubscribing from this list, as I no longer seasonally reside in
Connecticut, and need to better manage my inbox. Folks that want to contact
me can do so at tattenberg at gmail.com <mailto:tattenberg at gmail.com> ; and, of
course, if you are connected with me via social media, you can reach out to
me there.

I imagine I'll see many of you at a future NFB convention. That said, I have
a mountainous series of things to be thankful to the NFB of CT for, from the
several scholarships I received beginning in 2002, to the multitude of
connections that remain dear to me. I'm particularly proud of my part in
founding CTABS and the At Large Chapter. Certainly there are others no
longer in the state that feel the same way. I hope you continue to grow,
both in numbers and influence.

Take care,

Trevor