[CT-NFB] One heart one vision inc. blind women support group please share

kristen dockendorff kdockendorff at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 12:40:58 UTC 2022

Good morning Deb hope all is well I am getting closer and closer to getting
a new guy dog with many sleepless nights tears relief and Emma will be
going back to New Jersey on Tuesday I was going to click on my phone but
the flyer didn’t actually have a link and I was out walking and really
couldn’t read the phone and eat it at the same time so I’m not sure why
they had to reschedul  it or if they’re just presenting it again but I will
write the number down this time so I don’t have to look at the email and my
phone at the same time do you know what happened?? Maryanne doing??????