[CT-NFB] September At Large Chapter Meeting

James Cronin jcronin442 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 02:28:51 UTC 2022

Greetings All.

This Wednesday September 21, 2022 the At Large Chapter will hold it's
regularly scheduled meeting starting at 07:30PM Eastern.

Our topics will include access technology, mobility training, state
services or any other area you feel you need help with. Also, we can
bring up ideas for futture meetings and talk about the state
convention in early November.

As usual, the meeting will be on conference call which is:  425- 436-
6349 the Access Code
is: 223- 2614#

I hope your summer was delightful and relaxing. Thanks go out to all
of you At Large members for your ideeas, input and enthusiasm which
makes my part a pure joy.

Respectfully,

Jim Cronin

At Large Chapter President