[CT-NFB] Updated information for the 2022 NFB of CT State Convention

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Thu Sep 22 20:52:53 UTC 2022

Our convention this year is in person only. We will be following the policies set forth by the National office. This means all participants must submit a negative Covid test to Lucia Lee at  <mailto:llee at nfbct.org> llee at nfbct.org no sooner than 72 hours prior to the start of convention on November 4th. All attendees will be required to wear masks during the entire time, with the exception of when eating and speaking at the microphone.

Dinner starts at 6:00p.m. on Friday November 4th, not 5:00p.m. Please feel free to join in with Judy Potter, Jim Cronin and our national representative for an evening of entertainment on Friday November 4th starting at 7:00p.m. Also bring your extra cash for Jailhouse karaoke. For $5.00 you can put someone in “jail” that person has to either sing a song or pay $5.00 to get out of “jail”. Have fun putting people on the spot!  Also, there will be a cash bar available.

Attached you will find our registration form. Coming soon: registration online via our website!

Below is a link to make hotel reservations online:

Book your group rate for National Federation of the Blind of CT Nov22 <https://www.marriott.com/events/start.mi?id=1662033847959&key=GRP>

You will find the information for your online reservation link below. If you have questions or need help with the link, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate your business and look forward to a successful event.

Event Summary:

National Federation of the Blind of CT Nov22

Start Date: Thursday, November 3, 2022

End Date: Sunday, November 6, 2022

Last Day to Book:

Hotel(s) offering your special group rate:

*	Sheraton Hartford South Hotel for 99 USD per night