[CT-NFB] Volunteers Needed for Outreach Table

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:36:10 UTC 2022

Jim McCollum is running the half marathon and Gary Allen is running the 5K.
I am looking for representatives from NFBCT to help Gary and Jim be at our
table. Gary will be there once he is done running his 5K and Jim later after
the half marathon. We need someone who is an early bird to set up the table
at 7am or after 8am, the hour in between is chaos.  The event ends at 1:00pm
so if several people volunteer each person could work two hours, if two
people three hours, etc. This is a good opportunity to spread the word about
Blind Equality Achievement month. The banner is at Beth Rival's house. I
will make sure flyers and Courtesy Rules of Blindness will be at her house
to be picked up before next Saturday. Please let me know who will be helping
Gary and Jim out.

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com

Together with love, hope, and determination, we transform dreams into
reality