[CT-NFB] FW: Schedule for Photo Shoot

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Fri Sep 30 22:11:46 UTC 2022

Hi all please check in with Maryanne if you can make the photo shoot and
bring your devices. Beth Timeline for Connecticut Members Photo Shoot

Get devices to use for shoot from IBTC: Braille note, Braille writer, slate
and stylus, Braille book, Victor Stream?? (SS get these items on Oct 10
visit? Return via mail?)

WEDNESDAY, OCT 19TH, 9 AM - 12:30 PM:

9 AM - Meet Jamie Bannon, photographer, and NFB Members (names to come) at
Union Station? (need more specific location info)

9:15-9:30 AM - Jamie set up

9:30-10:30 AM - Get transportation shots (train, bus, car?)

*	Walking with canes and guide dog
*	Single and group shots

10:35 - 11:30 AM - The Greenhouse (can we use this location?)

*         Walking down halls with canes / guide dog

*         Using devices/reading Braille

o    Phone

o    iPad

o    Braille book

o    Slate and stylus

o    Braille displays?

o    Maryanne said: I am a guide dog user, and our 1st vice president reads
Braille. We also have members that use Braille displays and use canes in the
Hartford area. --- confirm that members would bring devices?

11:30 AM - 12:30 PM - Bushmill Park

*         Walking outside with canes/guide dog

*         Chatting together on a park bench

*         Posed group shots with canes/guide dog

Note: Emotional range (smiling/happy, serious/concentrating,
casual/unscripted)

Note: Landscape and portrait necessary / further out landscape necessary for
web. Close ups of hands on Braille or using a slate and stylus.