[CT-NFB] FW: contact info for Lisa Salinger: tech tuter

Elizabeth Rival erival at comcast.net
Mon Apr 3 14:07:50 UTC 2023

From: Larry Chase <fishhead36 at optimum.net>
Sent: Saturday, April 01, 2023 3:15 PM
To: erival at comcast.net
Subject: contact info for Lisa Salinger: tech tuter

Hello Beth,

I spoke to Jim Kronin yesterday and it seems your post has resulted in a few
people expressing interested in using Casey's services. That'sgreat!

I also promised you the contact for my iPhone tuter, Lisa Salinger. I just
got her permission to release her contact info publicly. Lisa is $25 an hour
and I have been working with her since I got my first iPhone in 2012. Lisa's
phone number is 570 947 7801. She has no web page.

What I like about Lisa is not only her depth of knowledge, but her approach
and attitude towards teaching technology. Her calm even-keeled approach is a
salve when I get too frustrated when things aren't going my way. Mystic
Access hired her a couple years back to write and produce a seven hour
tutorial on the Applewatch. I bought that tutorial and listened to it twice
and it has served me very well.

Hope this helps.

Cordially,

Larry