[CT-NFB] Agenda with Directions for April 15 Board Meeting

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Mon Apr 3 18:55:27 UTC 2023

Please plan on joining us for our April Board meeting being held on April
15th at the Fowler Building in Milford, CT. You may email Veronica Alston at
veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>   to let the
Southern Connecticut Chapter know how many people to expect. Please bring
$8.00 with you to reimburse the chapter for lunch expenses. I look forward
to seeing everyone!

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.