[CT-NFB] FW: do you know anybody with experience on Uber app?

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Tue Apr 4 01:08:32 UTC 2023

Larry,

I try

Tried using it last week, but could not manage through it do to a lot of
changes they have done withitI just used the ap tonight   and it was very
difficult.  The screen is hard to find what they want to click on   it seems
to have youJumping up & down    At the end my meeting was canceled, but I
caught the driver and he took me back home.  So I wanted to add a tip to the
fare, but I couldn't manage that.

Joyce