[CT-NFB] Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Apr 12 15:38:07 UTC 2023

Dear NFB Family,

Time is running out to apply for the Kenneth Jernigan Scholarship. This is a
scholarship to help pay for your first trip to a National Convention. The
deadline is April 15th, only a few days away, but you still have time to
apply. I have attached information on the scholarship with a direct link to
the application. Between what the affiliate is offering for a subsidy and if
you are accepted for the scholarship, these monies will go a long way
towards helping you attend the National Convention in Houston this year.

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.