[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity 2023...Week #2 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Sun Apr 30 15:33:07 UTC 2023

Greetings Everyone,

Welcome to our weekly CHIRP  for the Travelers Championship Golf Tournament.
The Birdies need your help to raise money for NFB-CT.   Do you have a
friend or family member who has recently lost their vision?  The NFB-CT is
no  "Fly by Night"  organization!   We help people adjust to their loss of
vision and encourage independence with learning the skills to achieve it.
Blindness is NOT what limits us!

Whether you are an avid golfer,  a fan  or even if you don't like golf at
all,  you can still help us raise money.   Just click on the link,  Birdies
for Charity
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>
It will take you to the  NFB-CT Donation page.There are three donation
buttons on the page.  Choose the button in the middle left or bottom right
of the page.  This will take you to the NFB-CT  Donation page.   Remember,
"The Thrush is in a Rush"  to support NFB-CT.   He needs your help.

Please share this with your Family and Friends on Facebook or any of your
favorite social media.
For those of you who have already made your donation,   please accept our
heartfelt gratitude.

Thank you,
Mary & Joe