[CT-NFB] Zoom Meeting Tonight for Information on Appropriations Committee Hearing

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Thu Feb 23 20:31:17 UTC 2023

All,

To expand on the information that Jen replied with, the meeting will also cover how to write your own legislative representatives to seek their support for restoring adult services state funding. That funding has already been cut by 60% since 2009. So there is both the hearing and advocacy with your own legislators.

Nathanael