[CT-NFB] FW: PLEASE SHARE! COME ONE, COME ALL! CELEBRATING THE 33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT! WEDNESDAY, JULY 26, 2023, 7PM ON ZOOM! BROUGHT TO YOU BY DOWNSTATE NEW YORK ADAPT AND SOUTHERN MINNESOTA ADAPT!

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 23:59:50 UTC 2023

Veronica Alston

Make each moment count.

Don’t let yesterday be your tomorrow.

From: Downstate NY ADAPT <dnyadapt at gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 2, 2023 1:00 PM
To: undisclosed-recipients:
Subject: PLEASE SHARE! COME ONE, COME ALL! CELEBRATING THE 33RD ANNIVERSARY OF THE AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT! WEDNESDAY, JULY 26, 2023, 7PM ON ZOOM! BROUGHT TO YOU BY DOWNSTATE NEW YORK ADAPT AND SOUTHERN MINNESOTA ADAPT!

On Wednesday, July 26, 2023, we will celebrate the 33rd anniversary of the Americans With Disability's Act, which was signed into law by President George H. W. Bush on July 26, 1990. We will play some ADA Jeopardy, and watch the actual signing ceremony. Closed captioning will be provided. If you require an ASL interpreter, please notify us by 5PM on Wednesday, July 19! Just email us at dnyadapt at gmail.com <mailto:dnyadapt at gmail.com> .

You must register for this event. For assistance with registration, please email us at dnyadapt at gmail.com <mailto:dnyadapt at gmail.com>  or call (917) 590-2944 and press zero for the operator.

Registration link:

 <https://www.google.com/url?q=https%3A%2F%2Fus02web.zoom.us%2Fmeeting%2Fregister%2FtZUrcOirrz4rHNTH2m7aPek6VVxJon6Nqp7l&sa=D&sntz=1&usg=AOvVaw3ZirqT4ik_9gmgira65kfe> https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZUrcOirrz4rHNTH2m7aPek6VVxJon6Nqp7l

--

>From your Downstate NY ADAPT Co-coordinators

Free Our People!

Visit our website at: