[CT-NFB] Disability Rights Connecticut Open House Link

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 15:21:41 UTC 2023

Hello Federation Family,

Some of you have mentioned an interest in attending the Disability Rights
Connecticut Open House. Below is the link to follow to register for this
virtual event. Also, there is contact information if you need assistance
signing up or help filling out the survey.

I wanted to share with you the registration link for our virtual Town Hall
event: https://bit.ly/DRCT2023-TownHall

Please also feel free to share my contact information (in my email
signature) with any other folks that would like to request a reasonable
accommodation to fill out our priority survey!

Warmly,

Kayle Hill (she/her)

Advocate/Legal Assistant

(475) 345-3423

Kayle.Hill at disrightsct.org <mailto:Kayle.Hill at disrightsct.org>

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.