[CT-NFB] What is the best Calendar app for the blind?

Marchele mdiggs2 at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 12 02:45:58 UTC 2023

Hi Deb, I hope this email finds you well. I was wondering if you had ever tried the Outlook calendar? To me it’s pretty intuitive. When it comes to the calendar on the iPhone, I normally dictate into the phone, requesting an appointment with the voiceover. Then, I manually go in and edit the appointment. That seems to be pretty easy as well. Let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Warmly,
Marchele.

Sent from my iPhone