[CT-NFB] Birdies for Charity...2023 - Week #7 CHIRP

Mary Silverberg marysilverfox at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:32:00 UTC 2023

Hello Everyone,
Yes, here we are again!   The Birdies flew the coup to tell you that we at
the National Federation of the Blind of CT  still need your support  to
continue our work.

The Travelers Championship Golf Tournament,  June 19-25)   through the
sponsorship of Webster Bank is helping NFB-CT  to raise money by adding 15%
to every donation made  through   Birdies for Charity.  This makes your
donation go even further!

Do you know someone who has recently lost their vision  and has had to
learn new ways of navigating the workplace, community and their own home?
Add  "aging" to this and the challenges  are daunting!  NFB-CT can HELP!

ALL of your donation goes DIRECTLY to NFB-CT.

The Birds take wing and they  love to sing . Their favorite song is
"Pennies from Heaven".
If you have not made your donation, please join our flock today.
Who can?   Tu can,   YOU can!
Humor aside, NFB-CT needs YOU!

Click on the link,    Birdies for Charity week #7
<https://partnerhq.com/public/events/2023-travelers-championship-birdies-for-charity/organization_partnerships/3205>
 It will take you to the NFB-CT donation page.   There are three donation
buttons on the page.  Choose the button in the middle left or the bottom
right of the page.

Please share this CHIRP with your friends and family on Facebook or any of
your favorite social media.
For those of you who have already made your donation,  you continue to have
our gratitude and appreciation.
Let's meet our goal together!
Thank you,
Mary Silverberg and Joe Kolczynski