[CT-NFB] Flight cancellations

blindhands at aol.com blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 28 22:40:53 UTC 2023

I was suppose to fly out of New York today to Houston,, TX today and United
airline cancelled their flights as of Tuesday afternoon for flights leaving
on Wednesday.  I called up the airline and after waiting one hour and 45
minutes,, I was told they did not have any flights until Friday afternoon.
Since I had to cancel the airport shuttle for today, I cannot get a ride on
the shuttle for Friday.

I purposely wanted to leave a few days before the holiday weekend to avoid
any problems and now I am in the middle of it!

I heard a couple reasons for the cancellation, one being the heat wave in
Houston and the other the possibility of wind & thunder storms along the
eastern coast.

No bad weather here and my family in Houston said just hot in Houston.

Good luck for those leaving on the weekend.

Joyce