[CT-NFB] Sunday's Business Meeting

Anne West k1stm at frontier.com
Thu Nov 9 18:24:51 UTC 2023

I agree with Esther! Very well put.

Anne West

From: CT-NFB <ct-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Esther Levegnale via CT-NFB
Sent: Thursday, November 9, 2023 5:26
To: NFB of Connecticut Mailing List <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Esther Levegnale <elevegnale at sbcglobal.net>; Arbuckle Allison <allison.arbuckle at icloud.com>; Rebecca Ireland <rmirdi at aol.com>
Subject: Re: [CT-NFB] Sunday's Business Meeting

Hi, Maryanne,

Just letting you know that we all make errors.  It's so hard sometimes to think of everything.  You are absolutely an awesome president and you are doing a fantastic job with everything!

I had a wonderful time with all of you and the whole convention went very well.

Take care and thanks for all you do for us!

Esther

Sent From Esther's Amazing and Awesome iPhone 13 Pro Max!