[CT-NFB] accessing social services when social service site is inaccessible

Jen spiderweb1 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 17 22:07:18 UTC 2023

Hi everyone
As I wrote on this list a while ago, the DSS site is totally inaccessible. Case in point - today, I was asked to change my password. Now, I can't log back in. There may be a   captcha I can't access, and I'm having a sighted person look tomorrow.
Yesterday, I spoke to the reasonable accommodation coordinator at DSS. She said the service for Web site design is contracted out. She said she would pass my concerns on to management, but she has no control over what they do.
My question is - seeing how inaccessible DSS is, how do you guys access social services in the state?