[CT-NFB] Co-Editor of The Federationist Needed

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 20:14:51 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family,

At our business meeting on November 5th Brianna Rigsbee asked for help with
the Federationist. This is our Bi-Annual newsletter. We are very fortunate
to have a newsletter in our state, few Affiliates have one. Bri works full
time and therefore needs an assistant for our newsletter. Please step up and
give her the help she needs so we can keep this publication running. You can
reach Bri at editor.fedct at gmail.com <mailto:editor.fedct at gmail.com> .

Thank you,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope, and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.