[CT-NFB] Leave of Absence

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 17:18:06 UTC 2023

Dear Federation Family,

This Friday, December 1, will be my last day as acting president for the
next seven weeks. I am undergoing a total knee replacement surgery.
Nathanael Wales will be assuming responsibilities as leader of our affiliate
during that time. He will get back to you as soon as he can, however, please
remember that Nathaneal works full time and it may take him longer to
respond to your inquiries. His phone number is 530-219-2573 and his email is
ntwales at omsoft.com <mailto:ntwales at omsoft.com> . I wish you all a very Happy
Holiday and a Joyous New Year.

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope, and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.