[CT-NFB] NFB Southern Chapter Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 03:32:47 UTC 2023

Greetings NFB Southern Chapter Members;

I hope this message finds you all safe and well.

This is a friendly reminder about our chapter meeting this month which will
be held on Saturday, October 14th 2023 at the Fowler Memorial Building, 45
New Haven Avenue, Milford Ct 06460 from 12-2PM.

Come join us as we continue to celebrate Blind Awareness Month. The guest
speaker for this Saturday will be our own Merly B who will be giving a
presentation on self preservation.

Thank you Pat Howard for facilitating a very informative and successful
meeting last month. Michelle Puzzo from UR Community Cares inc. gave an
amazing presentation and her presence was greatly appreciated.

This is the NFB Southern Chapter's season for change, growth and moving
forward. See you all on Saturday.

    Warmly,

Veronica Alston

NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and affiliate board Member

Veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:Veronicalalston at gmail.com>