[CT-NFB] 2023 NFB of CT state convention registration

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Tue Oct 10 17:11:29 UTC 2023

File is attached now!

From: llee at nfbct.org <llee at nfbct.org>
Sent: Tuesday, October 10, 2023 1:10 PM
To: 'NFB of Connecticut Mailing List' <ct-nfb at nfbnet.org>;
'ctabs at nfbnet.org' <ctabs at nfbnet.org>
Subject: 2023 NFB of CT state convention registration

Reminder! Registrations for our 2023 Annual State Convention are due on
October 15th. I have attached the registration form in a Word document which
can be completed and returned in the mail with a check payment. Or,
registrations can be made online via our website:
www.nfbct.org/convention/registration
<http://www.nfbct.org/convention/registration>  where you will also find a
link for payment to our PayPal account.

Our convention committee is working to finalize a list of vendors who plan
to have tables on Friday night, as well as our weekend agenda. All this
information will be forthcoming soon!