[CT-NFB] Agenda for our 52nd Annual State Convention

maryanne.melley at gmail.com maryanne.melley at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 16:23:29 UTC 2023

Good Afternoon Federation Family,

Attached please find the completed Agenda for our 52nd annual state
convention being held in New London next Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. All
are welcome to attend. Please join us for a fun and educational experience.

Best regards,

Maryanne Melley

President

maryanne.melley at gmail.com <mailto:maryanne.melley at gmail.com>

860-212-5549

With love, hope, and determination we can transform our dreams into reality.