[CT-NFB] Come join us in celebration!

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 18:14:26 UTC 2023

Hello everyone,
The Central Chapter of the NFB of CT is honored to have a fundraiser dinner and raffle to celebrate, “Blind Equality, Achievement Month”. It will be hosted by the Knights of Columbus Palos council 35. The event will be held on Saturday, October 7 from 5 PM until 7 PM. It will be at Saint Gregorys CCD center: 1035 Stafford Ave., Bristol.
Before I get into the delicious menu and event details, please be aware that unfortunately, Paratransit does not run to this location on Saturdays. Anyone that needs a ride must use either Encompass, which is a reduced fare, taxi service or a rideshare provider.
The menu will include:
Chicken, Parm, eggplant, Parm, meatballs, pasta, salad, bread, coffee,,  soda and a variety of desserts. There will also be a tea cup raffle with various prizes that you can select to put a ticket for each one you would like to win. Also, there will be a 50-50 raffle. We are the winner will keep half and half of the proceeds will go to the central CT Chapter of the National Federation Of The Blind. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for children 10 and under. Thank you and hope to see you there.