[CT-NFB] At Large Chapter Conference Call

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 19 19:50:16 UTC 2023

Thank you Jim for all your hard work, and dedication to our members of the at-large chapter and beyond. All the best with your continued efforts with the new Southwest chapter! I too spent time with Allison at the Washington seminar and couldn’t agree more that her credentials are ideal for, the position of chapter president. Please let me know Allison if there’s anything I can do to assist. For example, the chapter presidents have their own listserv with National, and it’s a great resource to exchange ideas with Chapter Presidents throughout the country. Also, there are quarterly zoom calls.

Sincerely,

Deb Reed

Central CT Chapter President of the National Federation of the Blind
Deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Cell-860-378-5370

Blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future.