[CT-NFB] Fwd: Re: FW: BESB Community Partner and Stakeholder Survey

Nathanael T. Wales ntwales at omsoft.com
Wed Sep 27 00:53:06 UTC 2023

You can take the survey by clicking on the following link or copying it into your web browser address bar:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BESBKeyInformants

This is an important opportunity for BESB to hear how it needs to improve, so pointing out real problems that impact blind people, like not getting replacement white canes, is something that needs to be documented. We in NFB have worked hard to ensure that this survey really is useful and provides real information from current customers. If you are experiencing a problem or know of others that are, please take the survey and document those problems.

I urge everyone to take the survey; it’s our first real opportunity in many years to provide such meaningful feedback.

Nathanael Wales

Live the Life You Want