[CT-NFB] April 13th State Quarterly Board Meeting

veronicalalston at gmail.com veronicalalston at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 00:49:35 UTC 2024

Good evening Federation Family,

I hope this message finds you all safe and well.

This is a friendly reminder about our upcoming State Quarterly Board Meeting
held this Saturday, April 13th from 11-3:00PM at the Fowler Memorial
Building. The address is 45 New Haven Avenue, Milford Ct, 06460. Please use
the back entrance upon arrival.

For those who wish to attend and have not yet responded to either Marchele
Davis or myself, please feel free to do so as soon as possible so we can
make the necessary accommodations for lunch.

The Southern Chapter is asking for a $7 contribution per meal.

Thank you Nathaniel for your diligence and commitment to serving as
President in the absence of Maryanne who remains in all of our thoughts and
prayers.

On behalf of our Chapter President Marchele Davis I would like to thank you
all in advance for your cooperation in helping to make this Saturday a safe
and successful meeting.

Warmly,

Veronica Alston

NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and Affiliate Board Member

veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>