[CT-NFB] Draft Aggenda for This Saturday's Quarterly Board Meeting

CHERI DUQUETTE cbduquette at comcast.net
Fri Apr 12 21:39:44 UTC 2024

Yes, thank you Becky.

Please note, we only need to have $20,000, for we have made our first payment in November, 2023,with the next installment due in November 2024.

Also, I have reached out to National to understand if we indeed need to set up a restricted fund, or if we can consider this to be a long-term liability.  I understand that restricted funds are when we have received funds for a specific usage, i.e. scholarships.

However, either way, our Board may wish to still set up the restricted.

Thanks,
Cheri