[CT-NFB] Fwd: Article from AARP Bulletin Cover Story Section 2024 04 01 security tips to stop scammers

Deb Reed deb.reed57 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 18:26:10 UTC 2024

I found these in one of my Newsline magazines and hope you find these easy suggestions useful! One for example, is about a setting on your iPhone for unknown callers to go directly to voicemail, another pertains to social media settings, and another concerning money apps such as Venmo.. Please see below of interested in the forwarded article.

Sincerely,
 Deb Reed
Central CT Chapter President
National Federation Of The Blind