[CT-NFB] Invitation from Southern Chapter

setorow at optonline.net setorow at optonline.net
Wed Feb 7 14:55:37 UTC 2024

is the time 1pm or 12 noon?
Eileen Torow  203-878-8904

------ Original Message ------
From: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org
To: ct-nfb at nfbnet.org Cc: veronicalalston at gmail.com
Sent: Tuesday, February 6, 2024 4:52 PM
Subject: [CT-NFB] Invitation from Southern Chapter

Hello Federation Family,
I hope this message finds you all safe and well.
The Southern Chapter would like to extend an invitation to join us this
Saturday, February 10th 2024 at 1:00pm via phone conference to listen to
our guest speakers Melisa Thompson, the president of the Hartford
Chapter, and Brandon Murphy who is over the Blind Black Men’s Group and
chapter president of the Wichita Kansas Affiliate.
Please use the following number and access code to dial in. 425 436 6349
Use Access Code: 223 2614.
We look forward to you all joining us this Saturday.

Warmly,

Veronica Alston
NFB Southern Chapter Secretary and affiliate board member
veronicalalston at gmail.com <mailto:veronicalalston at gmail.com>
CT-NFB:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net
<http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/ct-nfb_nfbnet.org/setorow%40optonline.net>