[CT-NFB] Hadley Changes Name of Website

Becky Ireland rmirdi at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 22:36:59 UTC 2024

Hello Federation Friends,

I receibed this email from Hadley explaining why they are changing the
name of their website. I thought it would be helpful for those who want
to check out their website. The information is below.

Hadley Logo - Braille "H" in teal square
Hi Rebecca,

In the coming weeks, we will be changing our web and email addresses
from Hadley.edu to HadleyHelps.org. We needed to make this move as our
scope has expanded beyond academics.

HadleyHelps.org web address already works, and if you happen to
mistakenly type in Hadley.edu into the future, you will be automatically
redirected to HadleyHelps .org and your emails forwarded accordingly.
These redirects, however, are temporary. So please update your bookmarks
to the new address.

In the meantime, please know that emails from and links to Hadley.edu
and HadleyHelps.org can be trusted.

If you have any questions, please contact our Help Desk at 1-800-323-4238.

I know this kind of change can be disruptive and I thank you for your
understanding.

Sincerely,

Julie

Hadley Logo - Braille "H" in teal square
700 Elm Street
Winnetka, Illinois 60093
800.323.4238 | hadleyhelps.org

Sincerely, Becky Ireland Chapter & NFB of CT Secretary rmirdi at aol.com
Cell: 860-384-8451 "Just because a man lacks the use of his eyes doesn't
mean he lacks vision." Stevie Wonder "Whenever we are impressed with
what a non-human animal does its simply because we underestimated its
intelligence." Neil deGrass Tyson