[CT-NFB] equipment to donate

llee at nfbct.org llee at nfbct.org
Wed Jul 24 17:15:52 UTC 2024

We have received a call regarding some equipment to donate. One item is a
Freedom Scientific Sara CE, which is an easy-to-use screen reader. The
second item is an Optelec ClearReader Plus, which is also a screen reader
but has more diversity than just reading something printed on a page. These
items are used, but in good working condition. They are- located in Milford
and would need to be picked up there. A quick Google search will provide
more information on these items. Please contact me off-list at
llee at nfbct.org <mailto:llee at nfbct.org>  or 860-289-1971 if you are
interested. If you know of someone who is not on our list serv and might be
interested, please feel free to pass this information along.

Lucia Lee

National Federation of the Blind of CT

860-289-1971

llee at nfbct.org